We are always looking for these people to join our team! Concrete Finishers/Cement Masons, Carpenters, Concrete Specialists (sealing, epoxy, acid staining, repair), Estimators, and Designers.
SK Form & Finish is a growing company with growing opportunity! When we talk about growth at SK, we don’t just look at financial growth. We talk about sustainable growth, growth of our employees, growth in opportunities, and growth in our community.
What does this mean for you?
- Move from a general labor position to foreman and eventually project manager
- Join our Red Seal Apprenticeship Program. Our reputation and stability in the construction industry, as well as our current Red Seal certified staff members will help you further your career
- Take on special projects that are near to your heart (like supporting a local women’s shelter to the adopt-a-road program)
- Work with, brainstorm, and test new ideas in a safe environment.
- We pay competitive wages, including overtime (1.5x and 2x), vacation pay, stat pay, as well as travel and training time
Benefits of Working with SK
- As an employee of SK, you and your family are eligible for standard dental, health, prescription drug, and insurance (life, AD&D, and critical illness) benefits after 3 months of work. At SK, we go above and beyond with our benefit plan, paying the premium on all non-taxable benefits, which is approx. a $150/month savings to the employee when compared to what is the standard in the industry.
- Start each work day with a hot breakfast. We serve waffles, cereal, toast and coffee along with a selection of juices to start your day off right.
- Expect celebrations! From summer company bar-b-q’s, team building events like Leadercast and WildPlay, then ending the year with one heck of a Christmas party…we work hard and play hard!